No Comments »
180 grams all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
125 grams granulated sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
1 tsp spekoek powder (mixed of cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg)
150 grams carrot, shreded
125 ml vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Line standard 12 cup muffin pans with paper liners. Sift all-purpose flour together with baking powser, set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat together: eggs, granulated sugar, palm sugar, pineapple jam, salt, vanilla powder, spekoek powder, and cinnamon powder until it become light in colour.
- Add to the batter one by one: flour mixture, shredded carrot and vegetable oil. Beat on low speed until well-combine.
- Divided batter evently among the muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Transfer pans to a wire rack to cool slightly. Frost cupcakes with buttercream